Friday, July 03, 2009

I really thought I'd covered this already

I'm positive I wrote a post on this topic a while back, but if I did, I can't find it now. Keeping that in mind, I hereby excuse the person who TALKED TO ME AT THE LAUNDROMAT TODAY!

People*, in how many ways do I have to make it clear to you that I do not want to make small talk with you while I do my laundry? Today I 1) was working on my laptop, 2) had my headphones in, and 3) had my back turned. And what do I hear over the music I'm listening to? "Beautiful weather today, isn't it?" The weather? You ignore all of my overtly anti-social behaviors to talk to me about the weather? THE WEATHER?!

Seriously.


*Obviously this policy does not apply to attractive young women, though I have yet to see one- ever!- at "Suds Your Duds."

1 comment:

Sculptor?!? said...

Honestly, I'm going that have to buy this for you: http://bit.ly/11ghTm