Monday, June 29, 2009

AHA!!!

No, no, I didn't find the orange knife.

I found something even MORE lost- the case for my sunglasses and the two pairs of replacement lenses that were in it!!

I've actually torn apart my apartment on two different occasions (but not in the last 6-8 months) looking for this case and it's contents...mainly because their the only pair of expensive sunglasses I've ever had and it was KILLING me to think that I'd lost half of what I'd paid for. I was convinced the case was in one of my backpacks and when they weren't, I gave up. Not just "gave up," I actually accepted that they were either a) gone or b) would eventually turn up and that there was no point in being upset about it anymore.

So, this morning I standing in the rain and digging through the dozen or so pockets in my golf bag looking for a tee, and there it was. Which means that the case has been in the trunk of my car since last summer. Oops.

My tent has also been in my trunk since Memorial Day '08- I think it's probably dry now.

1 comment:

Sculptor?!? said...

Yay! The comments work!

I think you're gonna need a new tent. I can smell the mildew rot from here.