Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sometimes, THIS happens...

I'll grant you, that it's only 4pm, but nothing has gone wrong today. In fact, pretty much everything has gone right!

I went to get my car inspected (on the penultimate day of the month no less!) and it not only passed, but I didn't have to wait in line.

On the way back, I stopped at the supermarket and scored a HUGE deal- which is why there is pulled pork simmering away in my crock pot at this very moment.

I dragged myself off the couch after lunch and did the laundry, AND nobody tried to talk to me! The air conditioning was on at the laundramat too, which was a very nice surprise.

Now I am reclining on my couch in relative comfort with an nice cold beverage and watching episodes of "Naked City." No, no, look it up, it's nothing like that.

And best of all, I still have tomorrow off!

No comments: