Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today's Observations

  1. One of the things I like best about living in New England is that when I went to bed last night it was Fall, and when I awoke this morning it was Winter.
  2. I hate high school aged boys. I know at one point I was one, but I have every confidence in the world that I was not as much of an idiot as the three boys I had to play soccer with tonight. You want to know how bad it was? I paid to play for two hours and left halfway through. Here's a tip boys: if you're constantly dribbling the ball into not one, but two defenders, there is somebody open- always!
  3. A person I know and who is known as a moralizing do-gooder was fired today. Good luck explaining to your wife and children that you lost a job with limitless possibilities for advancement because you were sleeping with a subordinate.
  4. I'm hungry.

No comments: