Friday, February 05, 2010

IKEA!

Today I finally got around to using the IKEA gift card I received for Christmas.

Needless to say, it was a pretty good day- I got everything I intended to get and a few other things as well. Here's what I cam home with-
  • 1 Kvart clip lamp and bulb

  • 5 Grundtal pot hooks

  • 2 Dralla flexible cutting boards

  • 1 Aspekt knife sharpener

  • 1 Leksvik wall-mounted coat rack

  • 1 Magasin folding dish rack

  • 2 Gosa Slan pillows

  • 1 Myskmalva duvet cover/pillow case set

  • 1 Vila fitted sheet

  • 1 Malou duvet cover/pillow case set

Not bad at all.

I'm not going to say that any of this "transformed" my apartment, but I filled in a lot of holes and it certainly gives me a lot of different bedding options as well as some new toys in the kitchen.

If only I had room for more furniture...

No comments: