Sunday, November 29, 2009

I know I've explained this before, BUT

I feel I need to once again point out that my diminished "output" here is not a reflection on my dedication to this "thing" that I've been doing here for (GULP!) five years. Rather, it is a reflection of all the work I have been doing here-

www.avoidingthedrop.com

When I agreed to help found the site last February I had no idea (in the best possible way!) what I was getting myself into! It has been, to say the least, a really rewarding endeavor and I hope that the people (person?) who still stop by here from time to time understand that this blog is still something I value and still something that I plan to continue.

How's that for unnecessary self-importance!?

1 comment:

Sculptor?!? said...

Is self-importance ever unnecessary? Huh. Didn't know that - learned something new today.

See? Your blog is a source of educational material too!